On today’s fast paced global information sharing era, differentiation will make a difference when it comes to optimizing customer acquisition. Having an Unique Value for your existing customer base to retain them and sell them more, is as critical as being able to transmit that same message to your potential new customers doing research online.
When they are ready to buy, they will find a provider, whether is your company or your competitor; so here are some actionable steps that will help you improve your overall digital customer experience and attract more qualified leads.
1- Start by Creating a Great Unique Value Proposition
- Know your Markets: Identify your market segments and your targeted persona; this if very important when determining the message to be transmitted, as it needs to be aligned their needs.
- Define Value Experience: Effectiveness of your value proposition depends on gathering your real customers’ feedback; they will reinforce the things you are doing well and will help you improve understand better things you may need to improve.
- Offerings Mix: Leveraging your proven value of expertise within your targeted market truly will create a more robust relationship with your audience
- Assess the Benefits: Always try to show as clearly as possible to your audience how your offering deliver clear customer value; specially if you are targeting a very competitive market with your products and/or services.
- Back it all up!: Credibility of your offerings and great service are key for your reputation. Display your certifications, competencies and most importantly, real customer’s testimonials; remember that your existing customers are the greatest advocates of your deliverables.
2- Adapt to all Mobile Devices
Fully Responsive Designs: Ensure your website is Fully Responsive and is optimized for all mobile devices as today’s customers spend more time than ever searching on these devices.
Consumers expect a seamless and consistent experience in ALL devices and ALL platforms; therefore, when designing your Corporate website or any Collateral Digital Material always have a as priority your huge audience using mobile devices and in many cases fixed devices of all sizes; from small handheld phones to extended size computer screens to oversized television or projector screens.
The most important thing to consider when hiring an agency to redesign your corporate website is to understand the functionality! Look and feel are important as it will allow your customer base and audience in general, to be able to connect with your brand; however, to truly drive traffic down to the bottom of the sales funnel; always make functionally your top priority.
3- Leverage the AIDA Model to Drive Action!
Provide guidance to ensure website architecture convinces visitors to navigate site thoroughly by using all content elements. Guidance will ensure landing pages’ answers visitors’ questions, resolves objections, explains benefits and value of the offer, and provides overall security and confidence
Here are some initiatives to implement the AIDA for Sales Promotion
- Paid Advertising
- Search Engine Optimizatio
- Web Content
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media – Blogs
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- Call to Action Buttons.
The AIDA model identifies the cognitive stages an individual goes through during the buying process
Understanding your Audience will always be your primary focus; keep in mind that as technology changes, your customer mindset will also evolve and to stay in top of the game, your Digital Marketing Initiatives are to be equally dynamic!
We are here to help you grow your business with effective Digital Marketing campaigns; contact us through the following link, and we can gladly set up a discovery call!