Throwing a good digital marketing campaign requires more than analyzing the consumer behavior, trends, campaign effectiveness or brand positioning. It is essential to make appropriate use of web analytics.
There are plenty options in the market that will allow you to get this information. “Google Analytics” for example is a free tool which allows you to obtain fundamental information on web traffic, navigation, behavior, and consumer interests when entering your website. Some of the futures are:
- Real-time reporting:
- Check how many people are in place at that time,
- their geographic locations,
- sources of referral traffic and
- What pages they are viewing.
- Custom Reports:
- For example, you can create a segment that only includes visits of buyers
- Panels: organize, monitor, and share KPIs
- Display: find out which route to follow your site visitor
- Share data with everyone in your organization.
Social reports help you measure the impact social media has on your business goals and conversions. Integrated web and social data provides a holistic view of your content and community.
See how all your digital marketing channels work together to bring visitors to your site.